April 09, 2014 09:40
Russian Econ Ministry revises capital outflow forecast up to $100 bln for 2014
MOSCOW. April 9 (Interfax) - Russia's Economic Development Ministry has increased its capital outflow forecast for this year to $100 billion from the previous $25 billion, Deputy Economic Development Minister Andrei Klepach said at a Tuesday evening briefing in Moscow.
The outflow forecast for next year in the conservative scenario is increased to $50, in the base scenario to $40 billion. The previous forecast was for zero outflow in 2015.
Central Bank figures published on Tuesday show that net capital outflow from Russia by banks and companies jumped 80% to $50.6 billion in the first quarter of 2014 from $27.5 billion in the same period of 2013. However, this was less than the Economic Development Ministry's projection of $60 billion-$70 billion for the quarter.
"With [forex] swaps this is almost $60 billion [for the first quarter]. Maybe $10 billion less [for the year], but for now this is within the limit of accuracy. We're not going to change the forecast [for the year] for the time being," Klepach told Interfax, commenting on the Central Bank figures and the possibility of a new revision of the forecast for the year in light of the lower that expected figure for the first quarter.
In the base scenario the ministry is forecasting zero capital outflow in 2016, compared to a previously projected inflow of $20 billion, and an inflow of $10 billion in 2017. The conservative scenario projects an outflow of $20 billion in 2016 and $10 billion in 2017.
Cf pr vp of ak
(Our editorial staff can be reached at eng.editors@interfax
April 23, 2017
Ukrainian president urges investigating incident with OSCE patrol blown up outside Luhansk, punishing those responsible
OSCE monitors injured in blast have been admitted to Luhansk hospital - LPR health ministry
OSCE patrol team diverged from route permitted under its mandate before hitting landmine -LPR official (Part 2)
BLOWING UP OSCE SMM PATROL NEAR LUHANSK IS A CRIME THAT MUST BE INVESTIGATED AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE MUST BE PUNISHED - POROSHENKO
OSCE patrol team diverged from route permitted under its mandate before hitting landmine -LPR official
U.S. national killed in OSCE patrol car blast in Luhansk region - source
U.S. CITIZEN WAS KILLED, GERMAN NATIONALS INJURED WHEN OSCE CAR WAS BLOWN UP OUTSIDE LUHANSK - SOURCE
Those responsible for blowing up OSCE SMM patrol outside Luhansk must be held accountable - Kurz
OSCE CHAIRMAN DEMANDS HOLDING THOROUGH INVESTIGATION INTO BLOWING UP OF SMM PATROL OUTSIDE LUHANSK, PUNISH THOSE BEHIND INCIDENT
ONE OSCE EMPLOYEE WAS KILLED, ANOTHER ONE INJURED WHEN OSCE SMM PATROL RAN OVER LANDMINE OUTSIDE LUHANSK - OSCE CHAIRMAN KURZ
One killed, on injured in OSCE car that was blown up outside Luhansk - LPR People's Militia
ONE KILLED, ONE INJURED IN LANDMINE EXPLOSION WHEN OSCE CAR WAS BLOWN UP OUTSIDE LUHANSK - LPR PEOPLE'S MILITIA
Two injured in explosion when OSCE mission car hit landmine outside Luhansk, there may be fatalities - source
OSCE observers ran over landmine in Luhansjk region - source